The data analysis paragraph should provide an illustration of how the data should be organized, the statistical tests applied, and how to obtain and evaluate the results. Some of the tips to consider include:
- Indicate whether the research is qualitative or quantitative.
- Avoid analyzing the results in the data analysis section.
- Ensure to include the full name of the statistical tests implemented.
- Mention the data transformations in case there is any, including the normalizing data.
- Provide the main research question and the method of analysis applied in answering the questions.
- Mention the software used to analyze and gather information.
- Provide a list of the data sources, including the online reports and electronic archives.
- Explain how the data had been summarized, and the measures were taken of variability used.